Polymer Reinforce Bars offer exceptional advantages to use it as a steel bar replacements, among those :
- The constituents of the polymer bars include high-quality corrosion resistant vinyl ester resin that increases the lifespan of a concrete structure.
- As compared with the traditional reinforcement material, polymer rebar is less the weight of steel with 3x the tensile strength of steel.
- Polymer rebar is non-conductive to electricity and heat making it an ideal choice for facilities like power generation plants and scientific installations.
- Taking into account the long-term benefits of polymer rebar, it is a cost-effective product as compared with epoxy-coated or stainless steel.
- It is invulnerable to chloride ions and other chemical elements.
- It can be manufactured in custom lengths, bends, and shapes.
- The installation process of polymer rebar is very convenient coupled with its property of being easy to cut and machined.
- It is transparent to electrical field and radio frequencies
- A project reinforced with polymer rebar is maintenance free, enabling builders to avoid rehabilitation cost.
We can sell Distributions for the product, Production Factories or direct sale for the product.